Techtron HPV PPS (polyphenylene sulphide)
• very high maximum service temperature (220 ° C continuous to 260 ° C for short periods)
• high mechanical strength, stiffness and creep resistance at high temperature;
• excellent wear- and friction resistance;
• excellent chemical resistance and resistance to hydrolysis;
• very good dimensional stability;
• good electrical and dielectric properties;
• low flammability;
• excellent resistance against high energy radiation.
Thanks to the uniformly dispersed internal lubricant, Techtron HPV PPS exhibits excellent wear resistance, a low coefficient of friction, resistance to static loading and dimensional stability when exposed to chemicals and high temperature. Techtron is used where qualities of РА, РОМ, PEI and PSU appear insufficient and where PBI, PEEK and PEI solutions are too expensive and needs more economical solution.
In extreme conditions with aggressive solvents at high temperatures, Techtron is useful for liners because of its
• high chemical resistance;
• wear resistance even at high temperatures;
• high mechanical strength.