Ketron peek (polyetheretherketone peek)
• Very high max. allowable service temperature in air (250°С continuously, up to 310°С for short periods);
• Excellent wear and frictional behaviour (particularly Кетрон РЕЕК HPV и РЕЕК CA30);
• Very good dimensional stability;
• Low flammability;
• Good electrical insulating and dielectric properties;
• Excellent resistance against high energy radiation (gamma and X-rays).
This semi-crystalline material is part of the group of high technology and has a unique combination of high mechanical properties, temperature resistance and excellent chemical resistance, making it the most popular high-tech material.
This material offers the highest toughness and impact strength of all kinds Ketron. The composition of the raw material complies with the requirements for contact with food products and also where biocompatibility is required. These features, added to its sterility, achieved through steam, dry heat, ethylene oxide and gamma irradiation, make this material popular in medical, pharmaceutical and food industries.
KETRON PEEK HPV:
The addition of carbon fiber, PTFE and graphite to pure PEEK results in a Ketron PEEK higher class.
Natural (brownish grey) of 30% glass reinforced material with higher stiffness and creep resistance than Ketron PEEK 1000, and with greater stability. PEEK-GF30 is very suitable for structural parts that operate at high static load for long periods of time at elevated temperature.
KETRON PEEK-CA30: Color: Black
30% filled with carbon fiber material. It has higher hardness, mechanical strength and creep resistance than Ketron PEEK-CA30.
КЕТРОН РЕЕК 1000; КЕТРОН РЕЕК НРV; КЕТРОН РЕЕК-GF30; КЕТРОН РЕЕК-CA30
Ask for product
The fields marked * are mandatory