FLUOROSINT (reinforced polytetrafluorethylene PTFE)
- Very high allowable service temperature in the air (260°С continuously);
- Excellent chemical and hydrolysis resistance;
- Good wear resistance;
- Low coefficient of friction;
- Very good dimensional stability;
- Physiologically inert(only applies to FLUOROSINT 207);
- Good electrical insulating properties;
- Outstanding UV- and weather resistance;
- inherent low flammability.
Its unique properties due to the synthetic mica which is chemically bonded to a PTFE. This link leads to greater durability of the material under mechanical stress and thermal expansion.
Ask for product
The fields marked * are mandatory