Celazole (pоlybenzimidazole PBI)
Main Characteristics :
• Service temperature in air (310°С continuously, for short periods till 500°С);
• Excellent retention of mechanical strenght, stiffness and creep resistance over a wide range of temperatures.
• Extremely low coefficient of linear thermal expansion up to 250°С;
• Excellent wear and frictional behaviour;
• Inherent low flammability;
• Good electrical insulating and dielectric properties;
• Excelent resistance against high energy radiation
Gives highest service temperature and and best mechanical characteristics from all not filled up thermoplastics.